UBC Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a mountain bike/hybrid Bike and want to ride Saturdays!

+2
janicem
kbeckseder
6 posters

Go down

I have a mountain bike/hybrid Bike and want to ride Saturdays! Empty I have a mountain bike/hybrid Bike and want to ride Saturdays!

Post by kbeckseder Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:31 am

Please post a reply here if you are interesting in doing mountain/hybrid bike riding on Saturdays!!!

kbeckseder

Back to top Go down

I have a mountain bike/hybrid Bike and want to ride Saturdays! Empty Re: I have a mountain bike/hybrid Bike and want to ride Saturdays!

Post by janicem Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:55 am

Yes please!

I ride a hybrid / commuter bike and would struggle to keep up with the other group.

janicem

Back to top Go down

I have a mountain bike/hybrid Bike and want to ride Saturdays! Empty Re: I have a mountain bike/hybrid Bike and want to ride Saturdays!

Post by Frikster Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Yes please! I'll join the roadies for a practice when I can and if I cant keep up I'm looking for a group

Frikster

Back to top Go down

Post by mjmckeen Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:44 am

I have a mountain bike and am definitely new to biking as a race component. I'd love to join in a Sat ride for new bikers!

mjmckeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Theresa Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 pm

I have a hybrid as well and would love to ride with you guys!

Theresa

Back to top Go down

Post by janicem Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:03 pm

I have a commitment at 11am every Saturday (kids!). Any thoughts about how long this ride might be, and whether it could accommodate laps so that some people could do a shorter time/distance?

janicem

Back to top Go down

Post by janicem Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Is this group meeting tomorrow too?

janicem

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony5450 Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:48 pm

I'm a road nut....don't do the trails

Anthony5450

http://www.sprinttriathlontrainingprogram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down